
Laughs (#76)
Oh, how I love Julie Andrews. I love her so much that if I could be Raven Symone for a day and have the choice of either doing a sitcom with Bill Cosby, a movie with Donny Osmond, or sing with Julie Andrews, I would pick Dame Julie. And it wasn't even a difficult choice, despite my undying love for Donny and my great affection for Mr. Cosby.
This movie, however, didn't feature the Julie Andrews from The Sound of Music or Mary Poppins or The Princess Diaries. This was a different Julie. And you know what? She did it well. It wasn't my kind of movie and will never be one of my favorites, but Julie Andrews showed she can dance and act. And she's still one of my favorite things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APuLUq1k4Rs
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Dame Julie!
you're just so timely
i know. that's my new system.
Post a Comment