
Thrills (#85); Quotes - "Listen to them..." (#83); Villains - Count Dracula (#33)
This movie is a bit creepier than Frankenstein, due to Bela Lugosi constantly staring into the camera (the flashlight on the eyes effect is funny). He also has a minion with a nightmarish laugh. And I think it's interesting that while we consider the name Dracula synonomous with vampire, the characters in the movie did not. I suppose that makes sense though. The ending, however, just might be one of the worst ever (not the worst - that honor goes to 2001). It just ends, as if the scene was cut in half.
I did learn something from this movie though - apparently there are armadillos in Transylvania.
And to my favorite blog reader, this clip's for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T3h9JocqLk
3 comments:
:D
that just made me so ridiculously happy. you can even ask mom. :)
i knew it would. happy mookie to you.
why thank you :)
Post a Comment