
Top 100 (#25/24); Thrills (#44); Score (#14); Cheers (#6); Quotes - "E.T. phone home" (#15); Top Ten - Science Fiction (#3)
Sometimes I think this is a sweet family movie about a lonely boy who finds a friend. And other times I think it's just a weird movie about an alien. Truth is, it's both.
The unfortunate thing about E.T. is that, while it could be a great family movie, the language is much stronger than most parents want their children to hear. By the time I felt my girls were old enough to watch it, they were really too old to fully enjoy the story. Best bet for families - watch it on TV.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS5tzGfOBGU&feature=related
3 comments:
hate that. darn those 80s movies.
oh, and it's sad that tv no longer blocks out all the words. please, tv censors - viewers who don't want to hear the f word most likely don't want to hear the others either
so true
Post a Comment