
Thrills (#41); Stars - Clint Eastwood (Current); Quotes - "...Do I feel lucky?..." (#51); Heroes - Harry Callahan (#17)
My brother will be the first to tell you that Clint Eastwood is awesome. And he is, in a guy movie action hero kind of way. This movie was action-packed.
I guess I've watched too much CSI, though, because I kept wondering why the cops weren't looking for a white guy (because of his racial slurs) who was a Vietnam vet (because he was a sniper) with a grudge against the Catholic church (because he wanted to kill a priest). And while Dirty Harry preferred to use his .44 Magnum to get his man, I couldn't figure out why they didn't just compare handwriting samples. "To what?" my husband asked. "They weren't allowed to search his apartment." "Doesn't he have a driver's license? A job application? A bank account? Did he sign something at the hospital?"
My husband concluded that I was right.
But he said it wouldn't be as exciting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-oinyjsk0
No comments:
Post a Comment