Thursday, February 16, 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany's



Stars - Audrey Hepburn (#3); Songs - Moon River (#4); Passions (#61)

I love Audrey Hepburn's sense of style, but I don't really get why she's so iconic.

I remember watching this movie and thinking it was good, but that I was missing something. It's probably because it wasn't until a few years later that I found out what Holly Golightly did for a living. The movie would probably make a lot more sense if I saw it again. I just have to watch all the other movies first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOByH_iOn88

5 comments:

hobbitsister said...

happy international pancake day!

melilotnfosco said...

i saw this movie cuz purple cousin and i liked this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9rHDgMkbAE&feature=related .
didn't really like the movie, and really don't like 'moon river.'
and those are my thoughts on that.

melilotnfosco said...

oh, and i also don't get the audrey hepburn thing. she's fine, i just don't get what the big deal is, and frankly i think her voice is a little annoying.

hobbitsister said...

i thought about using that song as my clip. is it really that old? i thought it was newer. did someone remake it?

melilotnfosco said...

purple and i listened to it in jr high, i think, but that's all i know