
Stars - Jeff Goldblum (Current); Cheers (#19)
To be honest, I didn't think I would like this movie. I expected to be bored. After all, it's long (it may have been better suited for a TV miniseries), and it's about the space program. But I was delightfully surprised.
It starts off in the days of test pilots (which I knew about from my Pancho Barnes book - she was even in the movie, and I knew who she was!) and moved into the space race of the 1950s and '60s.
These men were daring, intelligent heroes, and I found their story interesting. Plus also, I might maybe have a crush on John Glenn.
6 comments:
happy 50th anniversary of john glenn orbiting the earth!
oh, and sam shepard is woo woo
he was 39 when the movie came out, which most likely made him 38 whilst they were filming it
oh, joey joe!
and isn't john glenn a little old for you? i mean, he is 91 and all.
i mean john glenn 50 years ago
phewph
Post a Comment