
Songs - The Windmills of Your Mind (#57)
This was an okay movie. The plot was intriguing, although I'd seen the newer version so I knew how this was going to end. It made a lot of use of the split screen, like 24 did (and Ocean's Eleven? For some reason I'm thinking Ocean's Eleven did that, too), which gave it a hip, modern kind of feel.
Steve McQueen reminds me a little of Brad Pitt. Except, of course, that Brad Pitt is definitely more woo-woo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb2tjzecJX4
7 comments:
your mind has windmills
you are a windmill
there are some split screens in ocean's eleven.
which is a woo-woo movie, btw.
am i the windmill of your mind?
and yes, it's a woo woo movie
no you are not the windmill of my mind
but you said i'm a windmill. and i'm in your mind, aren't i?
Post a Comment