Thursday, November 17, 2011

M*A*S*H



Top 100 (#56/54); Laughs (#7); Songs - Suicide is Painless (#66)

This movie had no plot. It was just army doctors in Korea playing pranks on each other. I felt like it should have had some story to it, but it didn't.

The other thing was - and this was a big thing - I love the TV series so much. I love the actors and the characters. I suppose it's easier to develop a character when you have eleven years to do so, but even from the earliest episodes, the characters had a lot more depth to them, and a whole lot more heart.

So, overall, I wasn't impressed with the movie. Oh, and apparently I'm not the only one who thought the poster was too risque for my blog. The posters from other countries all cleaned it up to some extent or another.

That is all.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyfmanqYc8

1 comment:

melilotnfosco said...

it's pretty bad when the french have to clean up an american poster