
Quotes - "Show me the money" (#25), "You had me at 'hello'" (#52); Passions (#100), Top Ten - Sports (#10)
I don't get Hollywood's fascination with this movie. It had its romantic moments, but it wasn't a great love story. It had parts that made me laugh, but it wasn't a great comedy. I don't understand the appeal. Even the good points weren't all that wonderful. Jonathan Lipnicki was cute, and writer/director Cameron Crowe wisely limited his screen time and kept him from getting annoying. The whole "You complete me...You had me at hello" moment was one of those moments every woman wants, but the rest was just okay. I love Cuba Gooding Jr, and he was the bright spot in this movie. But Oscar worthy? I'm not sure about that. It wasn't an Oscar-type role.
I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't love Jerry Maguire.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpWAlvWNZj0
1 comment:
yeah, it wasn't fabulous
Post a Comment