
Top 100 (#23/31); Thrills (#26); Stars - Humphrey Bogart (#1); Quotes - "The stuff that dreams are made of" (#14); Top Ten - Mystery (#6)
Ok, to be perfectly honest, this isn't going to be much of a review. I saw this movie ten years ago or more and I don't remember much of it. I remember that I liked it overall, but not enough to feel compelled to watch it again, especially when I have so many others that I haven't seen yet.
I do know that Humphrey Bogart is wonderful, and that I probably loved the 1940s clothes, and that I think people should wear hats, because people treated each other better when they all wore hats and dressed nicely.
And that's my review of The Maltese Falcon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O-dQ_Bnpyk
2 comments:
"I think people should wear hats, because people treated each other better when they all wore hats and dressed nicely" - love it :)
well, it's true.
Post a Comment