
Top 100 (#78/57); Thrills (#52); Stars - Sylvester Stallone (Current); Cheers (#4); Quotes - "Yo, Adrian!" (#80); Songs - Gonna Fly Now (#58); Heroes - Rocky Balboa (#7); Top Ten - Sports (#2)
I love Rocky. And while I hate endless sequels that basically tell the same story over and over, I love all the Rocky movies (okay, I haven't seen #5). #2 has his wonderful proposal to Adrian. #3 has Mr. T. #4 has the Russian story line. And #6 has Max Kellerman. How exciting is that? I'm bouncing in my chair just thinking about it.
I love Rocky's vulnerability. I love his triumph and his Cinderella story. And I find it hard to believe that the score didn't make the list. Oh well. Eight categories still isn't bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEnIkz82A0
2 comments:
max kellerman makes me bounce in my chair, too. i miss him.
remember when we discovered him?
Post a Comment