
Cheers (#9); Top Ten - Fantasy (#5)
This was originally released in August and not advertised as a Christmas movie. What would you market it as if not a Christmas story? That's the point of the whole movie.
Anyways, I like this movie, but I like the 1994 remake better. Mara Wilson is adorable, Dylan McDermott is woo-woo, Richard Attenborough makes the perfect Santa (although Natalie Wood was "almost convinced" that Edmund Gwenn was the real deal), the costumes are great, the courtroom scene is both humorous and dramatic, and I always cry when Kris Kringle signs "Jingle Bells" with Sami.
Merry Christmas! God bless us, everyone!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai6UgZiK0l4&ob=av2e
1 comment:
i really like that the they were brave enough to add the 'in GOD we trust' thing to the new movie. you'd think with the way hollywood is this way it would've been the other way around.
Post a Comment