
Stars - Marlon Brando (#4); Songs - Luck Be a Lady (#42); Musicals (#23)
Here is my testimony and confession - I believe I have developed a small crush on Marlon Brando (although it is the screen Brando to whom I am referring. Off-screen he was pretty messed up). Scout agrees.
Brando was wonderful as Sky Masterson. Frank Sinatra was scrawny and old-looking.
I liked this movie very much. How did I go this long without seeing it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfpTKNwWrgE
9 comments:
happy card playing day (ok, so it's a stretch. it still works)
if i had a dog, i would name it marlo brandon.
isn't he sexy? (brando in this movie, not your dog marlo brandon)
yes! cause i was thinking so, and then he started dancing, and i even more thought so.
(marlon brando, not marlo brandon)
marlon brando - 'godfather' robert duvall - 'we own the night' joaquin phoenix - 'inventing the abbots' liv tyler - lotr
are you imdbing?
no, actually (except to confirm that i was right about 'we own the night')
good job then
Post a Comment