Friday, September 14, 2012

A Star is Born (1976)

Songs - Evergreen (Love Theme from 'A Star is Born') (#16)

Overall I'd say they did a decent job of updating this - Streisand is a nightclub singer and Kristofferson is a big rock star.  But while I think Streisand is definitely a better singer than Garland, I still really didn't care about the characters or their stories.

Oh, and the reason this is a still and not the movie poster is because the poster is rather scandalous, and I don't do that sort of thing on my blog.

And this is irrelevant, but I liked it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mlfjbUgu0g

5 comments:

melilotnfosco said...

it's not irrelevant - lebron james is a star.
i like the parts when they fall over. and when little dude is dribbling. :)

hobbitsister said...

i love how he dribbles!

melilotnfosco said...

it's like a one-year-old jumping :)

melilotnfosco said...

i like how his big brother was patient while he was dribbling, too

chelleybutton said...

so cute! and i forgot you had this blog, sorry