Wherein I review the AFI Top 100 Movies (in all categories).
Beware of Spoilers!
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Rudy
Cheers (#54)
I liked this movie. I liked Rudy's persistence and perseverance. I liked his dedication and willingness to take small steps and work to make his dream come true.
it's the professor's birthday, so as a tolkien of my appreciation to my most faithful reader, here you go. (sorry - i've already reviewed the lotr movies, so this was the best i could do)
8 comments:
it's the professor's birthday, so as a tolkien of my appreciation to my most faithful reader, here you go.
(sorry - i've already reviewed the lotr movies, so this was the best i could do)
thank you! i appreciate your appreciation. :)
(sadly, my youtube isn't working today. :( )
i love samwise gamgee
i know
sean astin - got a tattoo with elijah wood - lotr
i saw sean astin today.
i didn't
Post a Comment