Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hotel Rwanda

Cheers (#90)

The thing I like most about this project is stumbling across a really good movie that I probably would not have seen otherwise.  This is one such movie.

It's a shame that it ranks so low on the Cheers list.  It really deserved a higher spot.  Don Cheadle was excellent.

There is no clip for today, because I couldn't find the one I wanted.  The clip I was hoping to post was this, because it hit me hard and I'm hoping I don't forget it (or worse, remember it and go on eating my dinner):

Jack:  [after Paul thanks him for shooting footage of the genocide] I think if people see this footage, they'll say Oh, my God, that's horrible. And then they'll go on eating their dinners.

1 comment:

melilotnfosco said...

that was a good movie. and sadly, that line is very true.