Wherein I review the AFI Top 100 Movies (in all categories). Beware of Spoilers!
Friday, March 1, 2013
AFI Top 100 Cheers
I haven't yet seen The Defiant Ones and I can't figure out why neither Netflix nor the library has it. Oh well. Overall, a pretty good list. I don't think Breaking Away or 2001 should be on it. They were stupid and pointless. As for the others, I may not have liked them all but at least I see how they fit this category. It fits that Jimmy Stewart, Gary Cooper, Tom Hanks, and Frank Capra are well-represented here.
But while I'm not going to be petty about the order, I have to disagree with The Sound of Music being as low as #41. Have they not seen that movie?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AJI6XTRGsc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
i love those guys
those guys?
what you mentioned
stewart, cooper, hanks, and capra?
yeah, them
oh, ok. i love them, too.
Post a Comment