Monday, October 29, 2012

Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

Top 100 (#67 - Revised); Stars - Elizabeth Taylor (#7); Passions (#89)

I don't get the appeal of this movie.  Two hours of people yelling at each other.  Seriously, that's all it is.  Well acted?  I suppose.  And some argue that the beauty of this story is that Taylor's and Burton's characters love each other and stick together despite the volatility of their relationship.  I don't call that love.  I call that co-dependence.

Truth is, I found the movie grating and annoying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDucj50eQYs

4 comments:

melilotnfosco said...

thank you for ll cool j :)

melilotnfosco said...

how come when schmidt called himself ladies love cool schmidt he had to put money in the douche jar when i'm guessing ll cool j doesn't have to do that every time he doesn't go by james todd smith?

hobbitsister said...

because he's schmidt, and ll cool j is ll cool j

melilotnfosco said...

i suppose that's a valid point