Friday, June 15, 2012

The Guns of Navarone

Thrills (#89); Stars - Gregory Peck (#12)

I don't like war movies.  I didn't mind this one, though.  Gregory Peck and friends have to sneak onto a Greek island where the Nazis are holding 2000 Allied POWs.  Then they have to destroy the two really big guns that are guarding the island.

The scenery is beautiful.  I want a Greek island.  And Gregory Peck looks nice in a peacoat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9sT6DCiavQ

4 comments:

melilotnfosco said...

i saw this just recently. it was on the old movie channel.

melilotnfosco said...

and i love those bls boys, btw

hobbitsister said...

don't try to figure out the connection between the clip and the movie. i just like the clip.

hobbitsister said...

i think what i liked about gregory peck in a peacoat is that he often wears a suit, which is very atticus of him. and sometimes he wears a uniform. so it was nice to see him dressed down.